Another achievement was mummy/daddy managed to eat out at a restaurant for the first time since I was born. We all went out to pick up mummy's friend from the Munich city and went to eat in an asian restaurant serving buffet with "teppanyaki". The food wasn't very nice according to them, but at least it was a nice outing. I was an extremely well-behaved boy. My parents called me a show-off especially when there are guests around. ;P
Today is a bright and sunny day, very rare. We went for a short walk to the nearby Garchinger See(lake) after lunch.
Hot from the oven... taken just before going out for the walk.

And... after such a wonderful day, I created a big mess for my mummy. Oops.. it waas an unexpected big messy poo just 15 minutes after she changed my diapers. I'm such a good boy right? :D
No comments:
Post a Comment