Yippie! I can sit for "ages" now without any support, but of course there will be occassional "fall-offs" especially when I get too excited and started flapping my "wings" too vigorously. :P
I also started to clap my own hands now instead of having any assistance from anybody. My cousin Denise was so happy when I clapped after she sang for me. She won't stopped singing for me after that just to get me clapping. ;D
Monday, June 12, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Looking for information and found it at this great site...
» » »
You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it Dsl t online Bondage photos flogging Mcdavid t shirt quarterly conference calls Fax machines uk only Pictures of the new chrysler crossfire Why do athlete continue to play sport Free pda cabs explain+video+conferencing Van den eynde jacket Fat anal girls Social studies games online Hot fitness model Power station video gaming keno and poker machines Keyword paxil news Conference calls service conference calling .03 per minute Erotic adult stories with pictures
Enjoyed a lot! » » »
Post a Comment