We have finally come back home after a hot and tiring flight. Hot because we had a stopover in Dubai for one night, the temperature reached 41 degrees as we left for the airport. Dubai is very dusty/sandy because a lot of construction is happening now. We went on the big bus tour because it is simply too hot to walk and taking taxi is expensive. The bus is not air-conditioned so we were sweating like crazy. Lucky for me, I had the baby fan blowing and entertaining me. My Daddy and Mummy are busy absorbing the Dubai sights while I am simply amazed by the tour guide's microphone. :D
We had a lazy day yesterday because I woke my parents up at 6am. After doing grocery shopping and fixing of my "new" bed, we went to the lake to enjoy the evening sun and water. The bed is "new" because it needs to be lowered(I have grown much taller) plus I have a new bedding to cushion my "heading" against the bed. I don't like the "new" bed, seems like being in a cage. :( I enjoyed the lake very much though, beautiful sunshine, soft grass and lots of people having a splashing time in the cool waters. Mummy is aching a little from the tiny bit of swimming she had because it has been a long time since she last swam.
Thursday, July 20, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That's a great story. Waiting for more. » » »
Post a Comment