I am 10 months old today and guess what? I am finally going to have some teeth... hahaha
But the weather has been pretty windy and I am down with running nose and cough again.
Gabriel and family came by Vienna last week, we had a great time together. We went to visit many interesting places. Thank you Aunty Bih Ye for the delicious meals.
Update on our new home is the kitchen is finally going to be done by this week. Daddy and Mummy will then start to work on other areas of our new home. So no pictures until our new home is done up nicely and we can all relax comfortably.
Monday, September 25, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Happy belated birthday to Aunty Shirley who has the same birthdate as me!!!
Love,
Gerald
Ooh..
I had so much fun with you in Vienna!
Next time we meet, you should be running around too!
Yeah.. we can really have fun then!
Thank you Seng Seng on behalf of my Mummy.
Yes Gabriel, it was really great fun! See you soon!
Post a Comment