Mummy brought me to have lunch with Daddy and we went to the office after lunch. I had a fun time walking around the whole office, it has very long and wide corridors. Very good for walking and exploration especially if there are open doors. I can peak in and see what's inside. ;) I especially love the big red doors, my parents were surprised that I walk right past them and head straight for the door.... hahaha
After getting out of the red door, I head straight for the lift. It is my first time walking into and out of the lift by myself. It is so fun that I wanted to do it again and my parents did not allow it. I stood by the lift and waited for 5 minutes, to give up in the end.
Walking around outside is really fun, I usually get to walk around at home only because it is winter now. I would probably be running around in spring soon. Watch out! ;)
Wednesday, February 07, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment