My "twin" brother was born on 25 Sep 2007, weighing 3970g. He has been keeping my Mummy so busy that I hardly get to see her anymore. Luckily Gonggong and PorPor are here to play with me. More updates about my brother when he sleeps less.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Hi Antanas! Congrats on the arrival of your didi. You mummy will really have less time for you now just like my mummy who keeps attending to my didi and ignoring my requests to play with me.
2 comments:
Hi Antanas! Congrats on the arrival of your didi. You mummy will really have less time for you now just like my mummy who keeps attending to my didi and ignoring my requests to play with me.
Congrats Antanas!! So fun to have a didi!! I wish I have one too... Nevermind, hope to meet up with you soon and we can rock this world!!
Post a Comment