So much has happened in the last week that we are all overwhelmed and has no time to update. Mummy just went to apply Singapore citizenship for Jonas and I have also started Kindergarten since 5 Nov 2007. The Kindergarten here is more like childcare, and so far, my parents has been accompanying me for the 2-3 hours that I am spending there. I am slowly adjusting to the place because I am so afraid that my parents will just dump me there. I cried the minute we reached the place even before entering for the second time(first time was for the preview, which I cried too). There are lots of kids around the same age as me whom I play and eat with. My parents are intending to have me in the kindergarten for the whole day from the time Daddy goes to work until 7pm.
Jonas also just went for his 6 weeks' checkup today, and guess how big he has grown. Mummy got a shock when she saw the weighing scale. My parents thought Jonas was only around 5.5kg, but he is now 6.3kg and 58cm. He is such a big boy that the doctor said he looks like a 3 months old baby. He is also outgrowing his clothes very quickly.
Jonas' passport photo
1 comment:
6.3 kg by 6 weeks??? my fren's bb was 6+kg by 3 months and i alrady think that was 'advance'!
Post a Comment