Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Happy Birthday Antanas!

I want presents too.... Mummy is not happy that I am not calling Antanas "Kor-Kor" anymore. That's because everybody thinks I am weird when I do that. SO I am only calling him Antanas, at least when we are still in the same kindergarten. We celebrated Antanas' birthday last Saturday with Auntie Zhang Li and Uncle Zou Pu. Mummy baked a tic-tac-toe cake for Antanas but Antanas was asking for an airplane cake like what I had. LOL :D

After opening the birthday presents, we all went to the Christmas market at the city hall. It was great fun as we took many train rides and horse rides. I hope Mummy will bring us there again before Christmas. Otherwise, we will have to wait another year.

Mummy also baked a brownie bear cake today for Antanas to bring it to school for celebration tomorrow. I am jealous, why is Antanas having so many cakes? I only had one and Antanas is having 3 baked by Mummy. Mummy, I want 3 cakes next year too!

1 comment:

Leonard said...

Amber also doesn't like calling Shannon Jie Jie. But she WILL call Nigel Kor Kor.

We keep reminding her to say Jie Jie. Need some respect around here.