Monday, July 10, 2006

I won!

*Battling eyelashes* My first win!

If you have checked out the July copy of "Today's parents", you would have seen my photo in it. :D

Mummy was so excited that she immediately bought the magazine and bring it around with her to show friends and relatives.

5 comments:

The Gadget Daddy said...

Congratulations! We haven't seen your picture yet, but we hope to see it soon!
Well done my handsome friend!!

Tazz said...

Congratulations, little prince! I missed you! :)

Antanas/YongYong said...

Thank you... *blush *blush*

Gab, actually the photo is already on the blog. ;P

Aunty Eve, I miss you too... the cold cold juice... :D

Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it Samsung a950 memory card reader Cisco kid horse 2 part adhesive cartridge Cheap kitchen appliances black porn facesitting Womens muscle and fitness magazine Banking attorney at law canon 2b printer 2b cartridges

Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! Viagra+hgh Uk maternity clothes The buzz on maggie toys Samsung sph-a840 replacement lcd http://www.tankless-water-heaters-2.info/cialis-levitra-prescriptions.html Incorporating passive solar design features cialis generic cialis