Happy Birthday Singapore! My Mummy specially dressed me up in the national colours today. Too bad, I won't be able to see the fireworks up in the sky.
The pictures are of me in my new "Play n Relax". My parents specially bought it for me because they are so worried of my "head banging" in the cot. I already have a few bruises and cuts. Maybe I'll really grow up to be a rock star. :P
2 comments:
Best regards from NY! Water purifiers filters http://www.buick-regal-supremes.info/emilyconvertiblecrib.html massillon football quarterback camp Buy celebrex keyword finance Dell a970 cartridge replacement What are car amplifiers The threesome club shades valley high school Hp 96 cartridge tampa bay web promotion louisiana tech football kevin bell imitrex online from dreampharmaceuticals Nbc winter olympic games http://www.football-gear-2.info/Mondaynightnflfootballthemesong.html costs for driveway paving Two hard drive setup 1980 u.s. olympic hockey team Open plan mortgage betting book keno online sport fantasy football free draft tip
That's a great story. Waiting for more. Uk lingerie contests rhinoplasty casino sportsbook Meaning of computer science Shaw living area rug ritalin
Post a Comment