Tuesday, August 15, 2006

We are moving...

My parents are busy with housing stuff in both locations. Weekends are spent shopping and packing. Look, I'm helping too. :D

New toy? Nice and cool...

Wait a minute, are they packing me up? :O

I am not stupid, I'm getting outta here.

Are we there yet?

Just moved from the corridor to the living room... haha

Anyone to my rescue?

5 comments:

Leonard said...

It's illegal in some countries to put babies in boxes you know ...

Anonymous said...

As long as it is not taped? Seems like every baby in Europe will have a picture with the cardboard box.

Solo said...

so cute........he seems to enjoy it very much.

Anonymous said...

wow, so much has happened since I last visited your site... u came back to sg, ate durian & even won a photo contest! Good for u!!!

sorry din get to meet up with u and your mummy this time. hope to see u next time.

Antanas/YongYong said...

It's fun Auntie Solo. :D

OK, don't forget your treat next time we are back in Singapore Uncle Cho.