
My parents have this "superstitution" that I like to poo-poo in the pampers with bear designs, be it big brown bear, koala bear or small yellow bear(in order of priority). I did it twice yesterday with the big brown bear and the koala bear one after another.


See my unhappy face, no idea why my right index finger got a little bit swollen yesterday. Mummy applied some cream for me and put on mittens so that I don't start sucking the cream off and get poisoned. It got slightly better today but still a bit reddish. Click on the image to get a blow-up view of the tiny red circle.
3 comments:
hi baby... i think your mommy need to improve on her photography skills lah.
every time only use wide-angle lens... make your face look so 'deformed'. get her to use focal length of about 70mm... tat would give a much better perspective.
maybe about time to invest in a DSLR too :)
Good enough lah. Mommy is very busy ok.
ok, at least use 2x to 3x zoom if your mommy dun intend to get DSLR or a prosumer digital camera
Post a Comment