I am officially a Singaporean, which also means I can go to Singapore soon. But Yi-Ma(姨妈) suddenly want to change her mind and come to Germany later because my cousin Denise has been selected for a piano performance at Esplanade on the 15th April. So Mummy is a little bit disappointed that she has to "tahan"(control) longer before digging into her favourite food, after all the effort she has spent in getting a travel document for me. And she also has to change the itinerary again.
My Mummy is not working anymore, and she will continue to look after me full-time. It gets a bit boring when I am asleep and Daddy is not around.
Tuesday, March 21, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Congratulations Antanas!! Now you will have to ask Mummy to teach you "Majulah Singapura"!
Err... Can at least have your name? Are you mummy's friend? How about you teach me? ;)
Hahaha... sorry. Forgot to leave my name. I will be able to teach you when you come back here, yah??
OK Aunty Bihye, I'll sing it together with Gabriel. ;D
ay... how come your mommy no need to work ah? wat happen? strike toto is it?
so your father earning the big bucks?
Uncle Cho, my mummy has no choice lah. She would have loved to continue working, but who will be looking after me leh?
Post a Comment