Wednesday, March 22, 2006
Arbeitsamt
Our whole family woke up exceptionally early today again to go to the Arbeitsamt(Labour Exchange). Mummy needs to register herself as unemployed and also deal with a lot of other complicating matters. I was so bored there that I "sang" them a melody throughout the almost one hour session. It is actually "something brewing" because I pooed after we reached home, and did it again after Mummy gave me a bath. three times in a day, one early in the morning which is also after a diaper change.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Looking for information and found it at this great site...
» » »
What a great site
town fair tires business liability insurance rate long does vicodin stay ib your dysten gucci watches apc to phone scrabble pccw27s internet services hong broadband buy xenical images google comimages q dresses
Post a Comment